The Government of Maharashtra, recently, issued an order for the transfer and posting of six IAS officers in the State.
1) The early order, released on October 19, to transfer Dr Ashwini Joshi as Managing Director, Petrochemical was cancelled as per the latest order.
2) The October 19th order from the State government transferred Dr Sudhakar Shinde as Deputy Secretary, General Administration Department. However, the latest order released cancelled his posting. Dr Shinde will again head Mahatma Phule Jan Arogya Yojna as CEO.
3) Rahul Dwivedi has been given the charge of State Project Director, Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, Mumbai.
4) Shantanu Goyal, presently serving as the Additional Municipal Commissioner, Pune Municipal Corporation has been appointed as Commissioner MGNAREGA, Nagpur.
5) MV Mohite will be assuming the charge of CEO, Zilla Parishad, Washim.
6) Ajit Patil will take up the charge of Joint Secretary, General Administration Department.
Also Read: Maharashtra Govt transfers 13 IAS officers