The government has effected several top-level changes in some Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), with two of them—BEML Ltd and ONGC Videsh Limited—getting their new Chairman & Managing Director. The full list of administrative changes made by the government is as follows:
- D K Hota, Director (HR), BEML Ltd has been appointed as Chairman & Managing Director (CMD), BEML Ltd.
- Vivekanand, GGM, ONGC Videsh Limited has been appointed to the post of Director (Finance), ONGC Videsh Limited.
- The tenure of S P S Bakshi, CMD, EPIL has been extended till September 30, 2018.
- S K Jha has been appointed as Director (Production & Marketing), Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited.
- S S Rawat, DGM, SAIL has been appointed as Director (Project Managment), Bridge & Roof Co. (India) Ltd.
- The tenure of S R Medhi as Director(Technical), Numaligarh Refinery Limited has been extended till January 31, 2017.
- S K Sinha, GM (HR), DMRC has been appointed as Director (HR), Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd
- U C Muktibodh, Distinguished Scientist, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), has been appointed as Director (Technical), NPCIL
- S Singha Roy, Outstanding Scientist, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), has been appointed as Director (Technical-LWR), NPCIL