The Government of Himachal Pradesh, on July 29, approving a minor administrative rejig in the state, issued transfer and posting orders for five IAS officers in the state.
1. Raj Krishan Pruthi (IAS 2009-Batch) has been transferred and posted as Director, Agriculture.
2. Chandra Prakash Verma (IAS 2010-Batch) has been transferred and posted as Special Secretary, Industries. Verma will also hold the additional charge of Special Secretary, Agriculture, Special Secretary, Tribal Development-cum-additional Commissioner, Tribal Development and Commissioner, Department Enquiries.
3. Amarjeet Singh (IAS 2010-Batch) has been given the charge of Director, Public Finance-cum-Enterprises, Special Secretary, Finance and Director, Treasuries, Accounts and Lotteries the additional charge of Special Secretary, Personnel.
4. Anuarg Chander (IAS 2016-Batch) has been made MD, Himachal Pradesh Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Development Corporation and MD, Himachal Pradesh Mahila Vikas Nigam, Solan.
5. Nivedita Negi (IAS 2017-Batch) will assume the post of Special Secretary, Excise and Taxation and Public Works. Also, Negi will hold the additional charge of Director, Estates, Shimla.