Department of Information Technology, Government of Chhattisgarh is organising ‘Opportunity Chhattisgarh 2015’ on April 24 in association with Nasscom, pitching the state as the most preferred destination for IT-BPM sector.
The event will be held at Taj – The Gateway Hotel, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Top Government officials, industry leaders, academicians and entrepreneurs will come on one platform to identify and unravel opportunities in the IT-BPM sector in Naya Raipur.
The one day event will kick-start with inaugural addresses by Dr. Raman Kumar Singh, Principal Secretary, Electronics and IT Department; Vivek Dhand, Chief Secretary, Government of Chhattisgarh; R. Chandrasekhar, Chairman, Nasscom.
The action-packed event will include an array of keynote presentations and panel discussions, highlighting current industry trends, challenges and opportunities. Chhattisgarh Infotech & Biotech Promotion Society (ChiPS), a registered society under Department of Information Technology, Government of Chhattisgarh, will presdent the resent scenario of IT industry in the state.
On the occasion, Nasscom will launch ‘Career Guides’ which will provide clarity for all stakeholders, especially students about the career opportunities available in the IT-BPM industry.
Vision of ‘Opportunity Chhattisgarh 2015’
*To promote investment, build and sustain infrastructure that well supports the people working in IT/ITeS industry.
* To enhance job opportunities by direct intervention in IT/ITeS industry.
* To promote IT parks in Naya Raipur and other areas as the best place to work in the IT sector.
*To provide training to people especially the youth as per the requirement of the IT/ITeS industry.
Ease of Doing Business in Chhattisgarh
- Ranked amongst the top States in India for “Ease of Doing Business”
- Provision of deemed approval under State Investment Promotion Board (SIPB)
- Lower Cost of Operating Business
- Quality power at 35% lesser cost than all India average
- Central Location providing access to major markets
- Naya Raipur, the first SMART city
- Shares borders with 7 states directly
Electronics, IT and ITeS Investment Policy of Chhattisgarh 2014 – 2019
The State has prepared its IT/ ITES Investment policy with a vision of establishing an information society consisting of informed, active and therefore
responsible citizens – the basic tenet of a true democracy. The State’s IT/ ITES Investment Policy has been designed to achieve the vision of the Government to create an ‘e’nabled society effectively contributing to the Social and Economic Development of the State.
- Encourage investment in Electronics, Information Technology and Information Technology enabled Service related sectors in the State.
- Develop Naya Raipur and other major cities of the state as IT Hub and Electronic Manufacturing Cluster thereby increase local employment and GSDP.
- Skill development of local youth as per the need of Electronics, Information Technology and Information Technology enabled Service related industries.
- Promote development of IT Hubs/IT Park by providing incentives to Investors for IT Infrastructure Development.
eGov Magazine is an initiative of Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003.
Now, Elets' YouTube channel, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active.
To Subscribe Free Click Here