In an order issued by the Government of Jharkhand on October 18, the state government moved a minor administrative reshuffle and transferred and posted five IAS officers. Also, three IAS officers have been assigned additional charges.
1. Kamal Kishore Soan (IAS 1998-Batch) has been assigned the additional charge as Secretary, Transport Department. He is presently serving as Secretary, ST-SC Minorities and Backward Section Welfare Department.
2. Jitendra Kumar Singh (IAS 2008-Batch) posted as Director, Industries, has been given the additional charge of Commissioner, Mines.
3. Bhuvanesh Pratap Singh (IAS 2012-Batch), Project Director, Jharkhand AIDS Control Society, will hold the charge of Executive Director of Jharkhand Rajya Arogya Society in additional capacity.
4. K Srinivasan (IAS 2005-Batch) has been shifted and appointed as Director, Shri Krishna Institute of Public Administration.
5. Umashankar Singh (IAS 2009-Batch) gets the charge of Director Land Acquisition and Land Archives.
6. Akanksha Ranjan (IAS 2013-Batch) has been transferred and assigned the post of Managing Director (MD), Jharcraft.
7. Karan Satyarthi (IAS 2016-Batch) has been shifted and given the post of Deputy Development Commissioner (DDC)-cum-CEO, Zila Parishad, Gumla.
8. Shashi Prakash Singh (IAS 2017-Batch) will take over as Additional Director (Administration), Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Ranchi.