The Government of Jharkhand, on August 3, issued orders to transfer six IAS officers across the state causing a minor administrative rejig. The list of officers transferred and their new appointments are as follows:
1. Kamal Kishore Son (IAS 1998-Batch) gets the post of Secretary, Scheduled Tribes, Castes, Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Department.
2. Puja Singhal (IAS 2000-Batch) has been made Secretary, Industries Department. She also gets the additional charge of Secretary, Mines and Geology.
3. Amitabh Kaushal (IAS 2001-Batch) has been posted as Secretary, Department of Tourism, Art-Culture, Sports and Youth Affairs. Kaushal will also hold the additional charge of Secretary, Disaster Management Department.
4. K Srinivasan (IAS 2005-Batch) has been given the post of Secretary, Transport Department.
5. Amit Kumar (IAS 2010-Batch) has been posted as Commissioner, Excise. Also, he has been given the additional charge of Managing Director, Beverages Corporation.
6. Himanshu Mohan (IAS 2016-Batch) has been appointed as Secretary, Jharkhand Public Service Commission.