The Government of Jharkhand nods to a minor administrative reshuffle and orders transfer and posting of five IAS officers on May 29, 2021.
- Vandana Dadel (IAS 1996-Batch) has been assigned the charge of Principal Secretary, Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasha Department. He has also been allotted the additional charge of Principal Secretary, Cabinet Secretariat and Vigilance Department.
- Aradhana Patnaik (IAS 1998-Batch) has been transferred and posted as Secretary, Commercial Tax Department.
- Manish Ranjan (IAS 2002-Batch) will take over the posts of Secretary, Rural Development Department and the charge of Rural Works Department in additional capacity.
- Nancy Sahay (IAS 2014-Batch) has been appointed as CEO, Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society, Ranchi.
- Varun Ranjan (IAS 2014-Batch) will assume the charge of MGNREGA Commissioner, Jharkhand.
Also Read: Jharkhand Govt Transfers 8 IAS Officers