The Government of Uttar Pradesh, on August 8, rolled out transfer orders approving a major bureaucratic reshuffle. Amid the rejig, as many as 14 IPS officers across the state were shifted and appointed new charges.
The list of officers along with their new portfolios is as follows:
1. Dinesh Kumar P (IPS 2009-Batch) has been shifted and posted as Superintendent of Police (SP), Pilibhit.
2. Vipin Tada (IPS 2012-Batch) has been assigned the post of Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP), Gorakhpur.
3. Rajkaran Nayyar (IPS 2012-Batch) has been given the charge of SP, Balia.
4. Ankit Mittal (IPS 2014-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as SP, Rampur.
5. Avinash Pandey (IPS 2015-Batch) has been made SP, Unnao.
6. Neeraj Kumar Jadaun (IPS 2015-Batch) has been posted as SP, Bagpat.
7. Nikhil Pathak (IPS 2016-Batch) gets the charge of SP, Lalitpur.
8. Deepak Bhukar (IPS 2016-Batch) has been shifted and given the charge of SP, Hapur.
9. Dhaval Jaiswal (IPS 2016-Batch) has been appointed as SP, Chitrakoot.
10.Suresh Rao A Kulkarni (IPS 2008-Batch) has been transferred and assigned the charge of SP, Regional Intelligence, Lucknow.
11. Shagun Gautam (IPS 2010-Batch) gets the post of SP, Vigilance Headquarters.
12. Rathore Kirit K Haribhai (IPS 2010-Batch) has been assigned the post of SP, Regional Intelligence, Agra.
13. Abhishek Singh (IPS 2011-Batch) gets the charge of SP, Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS), Lucknow.
14. Pramod Kumar (IPS 2015-Batch) has been given the post of SP, Law & Order, Headquarters, DGP Lucknow.