The Jharkhand Government has effected an administrative reshuffle involving 13 IAS officers and one IRS officer.
According to a State Government notification, following are the officers transferred and/or given new assignments:
* Energy Secretary S K G Rahate, currently on leave, has been transferred to the Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Raj Bhasha
* Surendra Kumar, Special Secretary, Forest, has been given the charge of Special Secretary – Energy
* Revenue Board Member R K Srivastava now becomes the Additional Chief Secretary – Energy
* Principal Secretary of Urban Development & Housing Arun Kumar Singh gets additional charge of Jharkhand State Housing Board
* Principal Secretary-cum-Commissioner of Commercial Tax K K Khandelwal gets additional charge of Transport Commissioner
* South Chhotanagpur Commissioner Pradeep Kumar gets additional charge of Kolhan division Commissioner
* Kolhan division Commissioner Arun becomes Secretary – Rural Development Department (Rural Works)
* Secretary of Tourism, Art & Culture Department Abinash Kumar is appointed Secretary – Excise & Prohibition
* Secretary of Planning-cum-Finance Department (Expenditure) Satendra Singh has been appointed as Secretary – Tourism, Art & Culture Department
* East Singhbhum DC Amitabh Kaushal becomes Project Director of National Rural Health Mission (Jharkhand) with additional charge of State Project Director of Jharkhand AIDS Control Society and MD of Jharkhand Medical & Health Infrastructure Development & Procurement Corporation Ltd
* Pakur Deputy Commissioner D C Mishra becomes Special Secretary of Industry, Mines & Geology,
* DC (West Singhbhum) A B Siddique has been posted as Mines Commissioner
* DC of Hazaribagh Mukesh Kumar is now State Project Director of Jharkhand Education Project Council.