In a recent move, the Government of Madhya Pradesh announced a minor bureaucratic reshuffle on 16 May 2022. Amidst the rejig, as many as eight IAS officers were appointed to new posts.
1. Tarun Rathi (IAS 2010-Batch) has been transferred and assigned the post of Managing Director (MD), Madhya Pradesh State Co-Operative Dairy Federation Limited.
2. Neha Marvya Singh (IAS 2010-Batch) has been transferred and given the charge of Additional CEO, Employment Guarantee Council
3. Nidhi Nivedita (IAS 2012-Batch) will take over the post of Director, Horticulture and Food Processing.
4. Kedar Singh (IAS 2012-Batch) will assume the charge of Deputy Secretary, Panchayat and Rural Development.
5. Vivek Shrotriya (IAS 2012-Batch) has been made Additional MD, Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development Board.
6. Ajay Shrivastava (IAS 2013-Batch) has been given the post of Deputy Secretary, Panchayat and Rural Development.
7. Tanvi Hudda (IAS 2014-Batch) will be taking over the charge of Additional Commissioner, Commercial Taxes, Indore.
8. Chandra Shekhar Shukla (IAS 2014-Batch) has been assigned the post of Commissioner, Sagar Municipal Corporation.