In a recent move to realign the police lineup in the state, the Government of Uttar Pradesh issued orders to transfer and post as many as nine IPS officers, on Thursday, 21 April 2022.
1. Ajay Anand (IPS 1992-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as Additional Director General (ADG) of Police, Training, Sultanpur.
2. Jyoti Narayan (IPS 1996-Batch) has been assigned the post of ADG, Training, Jalaun.
3. Ravi Joseph (IPS 1995-Batch) takes over the post of ADG, Police Training College (PTC), Muradabad.
4. Ashok Kumar Singh (IPS 1995-Batch) gets the charge of ADG, UP 112. Singh will also take up the additional charge of ADG, Traffic and Road Security.
5. Manmohan Kumar Banshal (IPS 1990-Batch) has been transferred and given the charge of ADG, Crime.
6. Satish Kumar Mathur (IPS 1990-Batch) assumes the charge of ADG, Rules and Manual and the additional charge of ADG, Human Rights.
7. K S Pratap Kumar (IPS 1993-Batch) has been made ADG, Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC) Lucknow.
8. Sarvshreshtha Tripathi (IPS 2006-Batch) gets the charge of Deputy Inspector General (DIG), Vigilance.
9. Vijay Dhul (IPS 2012-Batch) has been given the charge of Superintendent of Police (SP), Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Police Academy, Moradabad.