Through a recent order on December 8, the Government of Jammu and Kashmir moved a minor administrative reshuffle and transferred five IAS officers and assigned an additional charge to one IAS officer.
1. Bipul Pathak (IAS 1992-Batch) has been transferred and posted as Principal Secretary to Principal Resident Commissioner, Jammu & Kashmir House, New Delhi.
2. Rohit Kansal (IAS 1995-Batch) has been made Principal Secretary, Higher Education Department. Kansal will also hold the additional charges of Administrative Secretary, Information Department and Principal Secretary (Coordination), Government of India for review and monitoring of issues/projects.
3. Nitishwar Kumar (IAS 1996-Batch) has been given the charge of Principal Secretary to Lieutenant Governor. Alongside, Kumar will hold the additional charges of Administrative Secretary, Power Department and Managing Director, Jammu & Kashmir Power Corporation Limited.
4. Mandeep Kaur (IAS 2004-Batch) has been shifted and appointed as Commissioner/Secretary, Department of Rural Development and Panchayatiraj.
5. Prerna Puri (IAS 2006-Batch) gets the charge of Secretary, Information Technology Department.
6. Sushan Chauhan (IAS 2009-Batch) has been made Administrative Secretary, Planning, Development and Monitoring Department.