The Government of Rajasthan recently moved a major administrative reshuffle and issued orders to transfer and appoint new charges to 15 IAS officers across the state.
1. Ravi Shankar Srivastava (IAS 1985-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as Director General, Indira Gandhi Panchayati Raj Sansthan, Jaipur.
2. Shikhar Agrawal (IAS 1993-Batch) has been shifted and given the post of Chairman, Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal.
3. Vikas Sitaramji Bhale (IAS 1999-Batch) has been made Secretary, Devsthan Department.
4. Dr Krishna Kant Pathak (IAS 2001-Batch) gets the charge of Secretary, Rural Development Department and State Mission Director, Livelihood Projects and Self Help Group, Jaipur.
5. Samit Sharma (IAS 2004-Batch) has been transferred and appointed Secretary, Social Justice & Empowerment. He also gets the additional charge of the Tribal Area Development Department (TAD).
6. Aruna Rajoria (IAS 2004-Batch) has been shifted and posted as CEO, State Health Insurance Agency and Mission Director, National Health Mission and Ex-officio Secretary, Medical & Health and Family Welfare Department, Jaipur.
7. Jitendra Kumar Upadhyay (IAS 2006-Batch) will assume the post of Secretary, General Administration & Cabinet Secretariat, State Motor Garage and Civil Aviation Department.
8. Sudhir Kumar Sharma (IAS 2006-Batch) will take up the charge of Special Secretary, Finance (Budget), Jaipur.
9. Suchi Tyagi (IAS 2007-Batch) has been made Commissioner, College Education Department, Jaipur.
10. Nirmala Meena has been posted as Member Secretary, Rajasthan State Commission for Protection of Child Right, Jaipur.
11. Rajendra Bhatt (IAS 2011-Batch) has been appointed as Divisional Commissioner, Udaipur and Commissioner, TAD Udaipur.
12. Aradhana Saxena (IAS-SCS 2018-Batch) has been assigned the charge of Registrar, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
13. Karan Singh (IAS 2009-Batch) has been given the post of Commissioner, Devsthan Department, Udaipur.
14. Kumari Pragya Kewalramani (IAS 2010-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as Director, Public Services and Ex-officio Secretary, Public Grievances Redressal Department, Jaipur.
15. Jasmeet Singh Sandhu (IAS 2015-Batch) has been made CEO, Zila Parishad-cum-Additional District Programme Coordinator, EGC and Ex-officio Chief Project Officer (MADA), Jaipur.