The Government of Madhya Pradesh, on September 13, ordered a major bureaucratic reshuffle in the state’s administration transferring as many as 13 IAS officers.
1. Shailendra Singh (IAS 1988-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as Agriculture Production Commissioner, Madhya Pradesh.
2. Smita Bhardwaj (IAS 1992-Batch) has been given the charge of Principal Secretary, Cottage and Rural Industries Department.
3. Anirudh Mukherjee (IAS 1993-Batch) gets the charge of Principal Secretary, Public Asset Management Department and Principal Secretary, Environment Department and Environment Commissioner and Director General, Environmental Planning and Coordination Organisation (EPCO).
4. Gopal Chandra Dad (IAS 2008-Batch) has been assigned the post of Additional Secretary, Public Works Department (PWD).
5. Ved Prakash (IAS 2009-Batch) has been shifted and appointed as Deputy Secretary, Labour Department.
6. Satendra Singh (IAS 2009-Batch) has been made Additional Commissioner, Urban Administration and Development, Bhopal.
7. Meenakshi Singh (IAS 2013-Batch) has been assigned the post of Deputy Secretary, Scheduled Caste Welfare Department.
8. Kshitij Singhal (IAS 2014-Batch) has been given the post of CEO, Zila Panchayat, Sagar.
9. Anshul Gupta (IAS 2016-Batch) has been made Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Ujjain.
10. Kailash Wankhede (IAS 2013-Batch) has been given the charge of Additional Secretary, Commercial Tax Department.
Also Read: Madhya Pradesh Govt Transfers 5 IAS Officers
11. Manisha Sentia (IAS 2013-Batch) gets the charge of Additional Project Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Bhopal.
12. Pratham Kaushik (IAS 2018-Batch) has been shifted and posted as Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) (Revenue), Chanderi, Ashok Nagar District.
13. Dr Neha Jain (IAS 2018-Batch) has been assigned the charge of Assistant Collector, Ashok Nagar, District.