The Government of Madhya Pradesh, on May 07, gave approval to a minor administrative rejig that led to the transfer and posting of five IAS officers in the state.
- Gopal Chandra Dad (IAS 2008-Batch) has been assigned the post of Additional Secretary, Secretariat.
- Tarun Rathi (IAS 2010-Batch) has been posted as Deputy Secretary, Secretariat.
- Kumar Purushottam (IAS 2012-Batch) has been made Collector, Ratlam district.
- Frank Noble A (IAS 2013-Batch) gets the charge of Collector, Guna district.
- Anup Kumar Singh (IAS 2013-Batch) has been appointed as Collector, Damoh district.