The Government of Punjab, approving a minor administrative reshuffle on February 17, issued transfer and posting orders of five IAS officers.
- Rahul Bhandari (IAS 1997-Batch) has been made Director, Mines & Geology. He will also hold the additional charges of Commissioner, Firozpur Division, Resident Commissioner, Investment Promotion & Industrial Liaison, Punjab Bhawan, New Delhi and Secretary, Water Resources and Mission Director, Directorate of Ground Water Management, Department of Water Resources.
- Veerendra Kumar Meena (IAS 1997-Batch) has been appointed as Secretary, Higher Education & Languages. He will also hold the additional charges of Secretary, Printing & Stationery and Punjab State Human Rights Commission.
- Sumer Singh Gurjar (IAS 1998-Batch) has been transferred and posted as Secretary, Department of Welfare of Freedom Fighters.
- Sibin C (IAS 2005-Batch) will take over as Director, Industries & Commerce with the additional charges of Secretary, Industries & Commerce and Managing Director (MD), Punjab State Industrial Development Corporation. He will also hold the charge of Director, Punjab Information and Communication Technology Corporation Limited.
- Neelima (IAS 2008-Batch) has been posted as MD, Punjab Small Industries & Export Corporation (PSIEC) with the additional charges of Additional CEO, Punjab Bureau of Investment Promotion and MD, PUNCOM.
Also Read: Uttar Pradesh Govt transfers 8 IAS officers
Also Read: Karnataka Govt. transfers 5 IPS officers