PAN CITY PROJECTS
1) SMART SURVEILLANCE
- Phase I completed in Nov -2017, installation of 447 cameras was
- Phase II targets installing another 527 cameras across the city.
Major and minor junctions of the city are fully covered with Fixed cameras, PTZ cameras, 360 degree cameras and ANPR-RLVD cameras
2) SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT
- RMC has initiated door to door Solid Waste Collection through 316 tipper vans , tracked along their fixed routes.
- If Tipper vans doesn’t perform accordingly, Alarm is generated in the system and actions are taken.
3) LIGHTING & ENVIRONMENTAL SENSORS
- 58000 streetlights are managed through 441 light panels across the city. Complaints regarding lights are reduced by 45% YoY.
- Environmental sensors are deployed at 20 different locations in the city.
4) TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
- BRTS Buses (Bus Rapid Transport System) and RMTS Buses (Rajkot Mass Transport System) are tracked and monitored.
- E-challans are issued by Rajkot Traffic Police in case of traffic rule violations
5) PUBLIC WI-FI & LED DISPLAY BOARDS
- Public Wi-Fi hotspots are established at 14 different locations across the city.
- Dashboard reflects the active and inactive devices of Wi-Fi hotspots in the city.
6) ANTI-ENCROACHMENT, SMART OPERATIONS DASHBOARD & CEO DASHBOARD
- More than 7 estates of RMC are geo-fenced using surveillance cameras.
- Anti-Encroachment Department works to remove temporary encroachment.
Smart City Projects Currently Under Implementation -ABD Projects
1) ATAL SAROVAR YOJANA
- Deepening and Beautification of Lake (area-1,63,172 Sq. Mtrs.) at Smart City Raiya Area under Atal Sarovar Yojana & developing it as the Recreational Spot of city.
- Approx. storage capacity will be increased by 290 Million Liters.
- Bird Island and Musical Fountain with Laser Show.
- Jogging Track, Children Park and Sculpture themed Garden
- 500 Seating Capacity Amphitheatre & Exhibition Gallery.
2) 24X7 SMART METERING PROJECT AT CHANDRESHNAGAR
The objective is to reduce the Non-Revenue water (NRW) by increasing accountability of water. Area Based Development – Raiya Area Upcoming Projects
1) SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOMENT AND EMPLOYMENT GENERATION
- 40,000 sq.m. Management & Convention Centre.
- 30,000 sq.m. Exhibition Centre.
- 10,000 sq.m. Incubation Centre. 5,000 sq.m. Skill Development Centre.
2) ICONIC DEVELOPMENT
- Rejuvenation of three lakes and Amusement Park.
- Gram Haat & Cultural centre.
- Sports Arena.
- Parks & gardens- 30 acres
- Racecourse 2- 150 acres.