The Department of Personnel & Training has issued a fresh list of appointments of IAS officers. They are:
- Alok Tandon, an IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh Cadre of 1986 batch, has been laterally appointed as Joint Secretary, Cabinet Secretariat, replacing V P Joy, an IAS officer of 1987 from Kerala cadre, for a period of overall five months ending 16th October 2016.
- Gyanesh Kumar, an IAS officer of 1988 batch of Kerala cadre, has been appointed Joint Secretary in the Ministry of Home Affairs, replacing M Gopal Reddy (IAS:1985:MP), for a period of five months. Currently he is posted in Delhi as Resident Commissioner to the Government of Kerala.
- Manish Thakur, an IAS officer of 1998 from Assam-Meghalaya cadre, has been appointed Joint Secretary, Department of Defence, replacing Ashok K Meena (IAS:1993:OR) for a period of five months.
- Rajender Kumar, an IAS officer of 2004 batch from Gujarat cadre, has been appointed Deputy Secretary, in the Department of Personnel & Training.
- Venkata Sastry Yedia, an Indian Telecommunication Service officer of 1990 batch, has been appointed Director, Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Ashok Maheshwari, an Indian Telecommunication Service officer of 1994 batch, has been appointed Director, Department of Higher Education (Ministry of HRD)
eGov Magazine is an initiative of Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003.
Now, Elets' YouTube channel, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active.
To Subscribe Free Click Here