The Government of Maharashtra has transferred seven IAS officers. The names of those transferred are as follows:
- V K Kanade, a 1982 batch IAS officer, has been posted as Member Secretary, Rest of Maharashtra Statutory Development Board, Mumbai.
- V K Gautam, a 1987 batch IAS officer, has been posted as Principal Secretary (IT), General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai.
- T V Satre, a 1993 batch IAS officer currently serving as Vice chairman and Managing Director, Maharashtra Airport Development Authority, Mumbai, has been posted as Divisional Commissioner, Konkan Division, Mumbai. He has been appointed in place of R L Mopalwar.
- R L Mopalwar, a 1995 batch IAS officer, has been posted as Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation, Mumbai.
- R R Chavan, a 1997 batch IAS officer, currently serving as Commissioner, Department of Women and Child Welfare, Pune, has been posted as Joint Managing Director, CIDCO, Navi Mumbai.
- Nirupama Dange, a 2007 batch IAS officer has been posted as Managing Director, Maharashtra State Mining Corporation, Nagpur.
- Sumant Rawat, a 2010 batch IAS officer, currently serving as Chief Executive Officer, Zila Parishad, Osmanabad, has been posted as Chief Executive Officer, National Rural Livelihood Mission, Navi Mumbai.