In an administrative reshuffle, the Bihar government has transferred seven IAS officials and released two others for Central deputation, a notification issued by the General Administration Department said.
- Sunil Kumar, who is an additional member of the Revenue Board with additional charge of Inter-departmental Enquiry Commissioner, has been posted as the Munger Divisional Commissioner and upgraded to the Principal Secretary pay-grade.
- Senior IAS officer Tripurari Sharan, who has been awaiting posting upon return from Central deputation, has been made the Principal Secretary (Information Technology) with additional charge of Principal Secretary (Science and Technology), it said.
- Sudhir Kumar, who is the Principal Secretary (Parliamentary Affairs), has been given additional charge as the Chairman of the Bihar Staff Selection Commission as well as the Examination Controller, Bihar State Joint Entrance Examination Council.
- Another IAS officer Sudhir Kumar, presently posted as the Inter-Departmental Enquiry Commissioner, has been transferred and made Purnia Divisional Commissioner and upgraded in the pay scale of Principal Secretary.
- B Rajendra, who is the Finance Secretary (Resources), has been made the Urban Development and Housing Secretary. He will continue to hold additional charge of the Managing Director of the Bihar State Industrial Development Authority (BIADA), Bihar State Industrial Development Corporation (BIDC) and Bihar State Infrastructure Development Authority (BSIDA).
- Special Secretary (Education) H R Srinivas has been shifted in the same capacity in the Finance department.
- K Senthil Kumar, who is an Additional Member of the Revenue Board, has been made an Additional Member of the Education Department.
- Sandeep Paundrik, who is the Urban Development and Housing Secretary, has been released for Central deputation in the wake of his posting as the Joint Secretary in the Petroleum and Natural Gas Ministry.
- J R K Rao, who is the Bihar Staff Selection Commission Chairman, has been released for Central deputation upon his posting as the Joint Secretary (Defence Production).
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|