Gujarat Government has transferred nine IAS officers, including Collectors of Vadodara, Bharuch and Narmada districts. Those shifted are:
* Vinod Rao, Collector of Bharuch, has been transferred in the same capacity to Vadodara. He will succeed Avantika Singh, who will replace Rao.
* Sandip Sagale, District Development Officer (DDO) of Kheda, has been appointed as the new Collector of Narmada district.
* Rahul Gupta, Narmada Collector, has been appointed Joint Secretary (Law and Order) in Home Department.* D G Patel, Chief General Manager of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd (SSNNL) at Gandhinagar, has been appointed Municipal Commissioner of Junagadh. Patel replaces B K Thacker, who has been shifted to Forest and Environment Department as Joint Secretary.
* B K Thacker succeeds Praveena D K, who will be now the new DDO of Kheda.* S Murali Krishna, Additional Chief Executive Officer of Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority (GSDMA), has been transferred and appointed Managing Director of Gujarat Urban Development Company Ltd.
* C V Som, Commissioner, Bureau of Public Enterprises, has been appointed Managing Director of Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.