The knowledge exchange will kick off with the inaugural session on the theme – India Opportunity: Blueprint for transformational Governance. Dr. Rajendra Kumar, Additional Secretary, MeitY, Govt of India will deliver the keynote address.
Bhanu Pratap Singh Verma, Hon’ble Minister of State, Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME), Government of India will join as Guest of Honour. And, Pushkar Singh Dhami, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttarakhand will join as Chief Guest on day two of the summit.
The two-day summit will witness the presence of Sowjanya, Secretary (IT), Government of Uttarakhand as Program Mentor, Dr. Ashish Kumar Srivastava, Additional Secretary (Information Technology), Government of Uttarakhand as Program Chair, and Amit Kumar Sinha, Director Information Technology Development Agency (ITDA), Government of Uttarakhand as Program Co-Chair.
The summit will bring decision-makers from government & industry on one platform for the exchange of ideas and experiences in more than 14 power-packed knowledge sessions.
As governance is tremendously adapting to digital transformation, speakers from the government sector will deep delve into the current trends, best practices & challenges in upgrading operations & service delivery.
Corporates such as SAS, Quixy, Fortinet, Margsoft Technologies, Nutanix Regard Network Solution & DTown Robotics, Micro Focus & IValue, etc. have joined the summit as partners. Industry experts will share insights into new-age technologies and opportunities for the public sector to harness the full potential of tech-led innovations.
The knowledge forum will explore fresh approaches & strategies for innovations across key sectors i.e. governance, education, MSMEs, smart cities, transport, PSUs, etc.
Key Discussion Points:
• Digital India: Empowering citizens through innovations in governance
• Smart Energy: Role of AI & ML in India’s power sector
• Reinventing governance in the new normal
• Drone Technologies: Reaching the sky
• Revenue management: Optimising the revenue through the application of advanced analytics
• Public Sector Enterprises: Catalysing India’s self-reliant economic growth
• Urban Development: Leveraging data analytics & digital technologies to enhance the citizen experience
• Tech Innovations in the education Sector
• Water resilience in the public sector
• Transforming higher education with skill-based learning system
• Industry & MSMEs- Building an AatmaNirbhar Bharat
• Enabling smart & sustainable mobility solutions:
For details, visit: https://transformation.eletsonline.com/2022/