The Government of Maharashtra issued an order on March 09 to move a minor bureaucratic reshuffle across the state. Amidst this rejig, as many as nine IAS officers have been transferred to new posts.
1. Dr Sanjay Chahande (IAS 1988-Batch) has been assigned the charge of Additional Chief Secretary, Administrative Reforms & Operations Management (AR&OM) for the General Administration Department (GAD)
2. A M Limaye (IAS 1989-Batch) has been given the post of Additional Chief Secretary, Home Department.
3. S A Tagade (IAS 1991-Batch) will be taking over as Principal Secretary (A&S), Home Department.
4. Abha Shukla (IAS 1993-Batch) will be assuming the charge of Principal Secretary, Social Justice and Special Assistance Department.
5. Dr Amit Saini (IAS 2007-Batch) has been appointed as Joint Secretary, Mantralaya, Mumbai,
6. R S Jagtap (IAS 2008-Batch) has been assigned the charge of Director General (DG), Maharashtra Energy Development Agency (MEDA), Pune,
7. Vivek Bhimanwar (IAS 2009-Batch) will be taking over the charge of Managing Director (MD), M S Horticulture and Drugs Plant, Pune.
8. Rahul Dwivedi (IAS 2010-Batch) will be taking over the charge of Joint Commissioner, Sales Tax, Mumbai.
9. Gangatharan D (IAS 2013-Batch) has been given the post of Collector, Nashik.