Elets Technomedia, in association with Microsoft India, is organising Digital Governance Summit, Maharashtra Edition on 29th March.
The summit will serve as a knowledge sharing platform for senior policy-makers and technology leaders to explore next generation innovations for transformational governance.
Aslam Shaikh, Cabinet Minister, Textile, Fisheries Department, Ports Development, Government of Maharashtra will grace the summit as Chief Guest.
The keynote address will be delivered by Sanjay Bhatiya, UPA-Lokayukta, Government of Maharashtra and Ashish Kumar Singh, Additional Chief Secretary to CM (Transport & Ports) Government of Maharashtra.
Industry leaders from Microsoft will highlight innovative solutions instrumental to further strengthen e-governance and meet future challenges.
The summit will give deep insights into key trends, challenges and the future of digital transformation in key sectors i.e policing, mobility, municipal governance, smart cities, etc.
Key Discussion Points
- The best practices in leveraging technology to meet the challenges of last mile connectivity in government sector.
- Key elements in modernising government-owned utilities to enable workforce.
- Digital technology-enabling connected citizen service
- Adaptive, resilient, and secure infrastructure solutions for digital
- Collaboration through empowered frontline essential service workers
The detailed information is available on https://digitalgov.eletsonline.com/maharashtra/
The Digital Governance Summit is a series of state-wise virtual conferences to deliberate on the scope of emerging technologies in ushering transformation in key areas of governance. The Haryana edition was organised on 25th February.