The Government of Odisha has issued orders to transfer five IAS officers across the state causing a minor administrative rejig.
1. Vishal Kumar Dev (IAS 1996-Batch) has been transferred and posted as Principal Secretary, Finance Department.
2. Ashok Kumar Kaluaram Meena (IAS 1993-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as Principal Secretary, Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department.
3. R Vineel Krishna (IAS 2005-Batch) has been assigned the additional charge of Sports and Youth Services. Krishna is presently serving as Special Secretary to the Chief Minister.
4. Deoranjan Kumar Singh (IAS 1993-Batch) has been given the post of Principal Secretary, Steel and Mines.
5. Surendra Kumar (IAS 1993-Batch) has been made Principal Secretary, General Administration. Kumar also gets the additional charge of the Tourism Department of Odisha.