The Government of Uttarakhand, in its recent order dated July 19, gave approval to a major administrative reshuffle and transferred as many as 24 IAS officers across the state.
1. Manisha Pawar has been transferred and posted as Additional Chief Secretary (ACS), Finance.
2. Anand Vardhan has been transferred and appointed as ACS, Home and Prison departments.
3. Ramesh Kumar Sudhanshu, Principal Secretary, Communication Technology; Science and Technology; Biotechnology; Public Works Department (PWD); and Rural Works Department has been relieved of the charge of Principal Secretary, Rural Works Department.
4. R Meenakshi Sundaram has been given the post of Secretary, Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare departments.
5. Nitesh Kumar Jha gets the post of Secretary, Panchayati Raj Department and Director, Panchayati Raj Department.
6. Radhika Jha has been appointed as Secretary, School Education (Primary and Secondary); Industrial Development; and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
7. Sachin Kurde, Secretary, Excise; Industrial Development; and MSMEs has been relieved of the charges of Secretary, Industrial Development and MSMEs.
Also Read: Uttarakhand Govt transfers 2 IAS officers
8. Saujanya gets the charge of Secretary, Energy and Alternative Energy.
9. Dr Ranjit Kumar Sinha has been made Secretary, Home and Prisons.
10. S A Murugeshan has been given the charge of Secretary, Sports and Youth Welfare. Also, has will take charge as Director, Sports Department.
11. Harichandra Semwal has been posted as Secretary, Irrigation.
12. Vinod Prasad Raturi, Secretary, Higher Education; Cultural Education and Language has been relieved of the charge of Secretary, Higher Education.
13. Dr Pankaj Kumar Pandey gets the charge of Secretary, Revenue.
14. Brijesh Kumar Sant has been posted as vice president, Mussoorie-Dehradun Development Authority.
15. Bhupal Singh Manral has been appointed as Secretary (in-charge), Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs. He will also hold the post of Commissioner, Food.
16. Vijay Kumar Yadav has been given the charge of Secretary (in-charge), Skill Development and Service Scheme.
17. Dr Niraj Kherwal gets the posts of Secretary (in-charge), Rural Development Department and Managing Director, Uttarakhand Transport Corporation.
18. Deepak Rawat has been transferred and posted as Managing Director, Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd. (UPCL); Managing Director, Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd. (PTCUL); and Director, Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency (UREDA).
19. Deependra Kumar Chaudhary, Secretary (in-charge), State Property; Higher Education; and Commissioner, Transport has been relieved of his charges of Secretary (in-charge), State Property.
20. Vinod Kumar Suman has been made Secretary (in-charge), General Administration.
21. Ranveer Singh Chauhan has been posted as Commissioner, Excise.
22. Dr R Rajesh Kumar has been appointed as District Collector, Dehradun.
23. Dr Ashish Kumar Srivastava, District Collector, Dehradun and CEO, Dehradun Smart City has been relieved of the charge of District Collector of Dehradun.
24. Abhishek Ruhella has been relieved of the charge of MD, Uttarakhand Transport Corporation and is awaiting his posting orders.