The Government of Rajasthan, on July 21, approved a minor administrative rejig and issued orders to reshuffle charges of 11 IAS officers with immediate effect.
1. Pratap Singh has been transferred and appointed as CEO, Zilla Parishad-cum-Additional District Program Coordinator, EGS, and ex-officio Chief Project Officer, Dausa.
2. Amit Yadav has been transferred and posted as Assistant CEO, State Health Insurance Agency, Rajasthan, Jaipur.
3. Rohitanshwa Singh Tomar has been assigned the post of CEO, Bhiwadi Integrated Development Authority (BIDA), Alwar.
4. Sushil Kumar has been made CEO, Zilla Parishad-cum-Additional District Program Coordinator, EGS, and ex-officio Chief Project Officer, Bharatpur.
5. Kanishk Kataria has been appointed as Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO) and Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM), Ramganj Mandi, Kota.
Also Read: Rajasthan Govt transfers 3 IPS officers
6. Rahul Jain has been posted as SDO and SDM, Chaumu, Jaipur.
7. Saloni Khemka has been made SDO and SDM, Badhgaon, Udaipur.
8. Rishav Mandal gets the post of SDO and SDM, Sumerpur, Pali.
9. Giridhar has been given the charge of SDO and SDM, Bhawanimandi, Jhalawar.
10. Dhaigude Snehal Nana has been assigned the charge of SDO and SDM, Jhadol, Udaipur.
11. Lalit Goyal has been posted as SDO and SDM, Boondi.