The Government of Uttar Pradesh, on June 4, nodded to a minor administrative reshuffle and ordered the transfer and posting of six IAS officers in the state.
- Bhanu Chandra Goswami (IAS 2009-Batch) has been transferred and posted as CEO, Uttar Pradesh Rural Engineering Department.
- Sanjay Kumar Khatri (IAS 2010-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as District Magistrate, Prayagraj.
- Sujeet Kumar (IAS 2010-Batch) gets the charge of District Magistrate, Kaushambi.
- Amit Kumar Singh (IAS 2011-Batch) becomes Special Secretary, Urban Development. Also, he has been assigned the additional charge of Joint Managing Director (MD), Jal Nigam.
- Dinesh Chandra (IAS 2012-Batch) will take over as District Magistrate, Bahraich.
- Shambhu Kumar (IAS 2012-Batch) will assume the post of Special Secretary, Secondary Education.