Giving a go-ahead to a minor administrative reshuffle in the state, the Government of Karnataka on June 6 issued transfer and posting orders of six IAS officers.
- P Rajendra Cholan (IAS 2008-Batch) has been transferred and posted as Special Commissioner (Health & IT), Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). Also, he will hold the additional charge of Managing Director (MD), Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd. (BESCOM), Bengaluru.
- Dr Bagadi Gautham (IAS 2009-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as Deputy Commissioner, Mysuru.
- Rohini Sindhuri Dasari (IAS 2009-Batch) gets the post of Commissioner, Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments.
- Shilpa Nag (IAS 2014-Batch) will take over as Director, e-governance, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department.
- G Lakshmikanth Reddy (IAS 2015-Batch) has been assigned the charge of Commissioner, Mysuru City Corporation.
- Dayananda K A becomes Special Commissioner, Administration, BBMP.