Giving a go-ahead to a minor administrative reshuffle in the state, the Government of Maharashtra, on June 3, issued transfer and posting orders of eight IAS officers in the state.
- SVR Srinivas (IAS 1991-Barch) has been appointed as Metropolitan Commissioner, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA).
- Milind Mhaiskar (IAS 1992-Batch) has been posted as Principal Secretary, Housing.
- Lokesh Chandra (IAS 1993-Batch) will take over as General Manager, Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST).
- B Venugopal Reddy (IAS 1994-Batch) will assume the post of Principal Secretary, Forest Department.
- Vikas Chandra Rastogi (IAS 1995-Batch) has been appointed as Principal Secretary (AO&RM), General Administration Department (GAD).
- S N Bhange (IAS 2003-Batch) has been made Secretary (SDC) and Special Enquiry Officer (2), GAD.
- Dr Shrikar Pardeshi (IAS 2001-Batch) gets the post of Managing Director (MD), SICOM, Mumbai.
- Deepak Kumar Meena (IAS 2013-Batch) has been assigned the post of Deputy Secretary, Bahujan Welfare and OBC Department, Mantralaya.
Also Read: Maharashtra Govt transfers 3 IPS officers