Noteworthy ICT-innovations that, in their respective domains, have scripted great success stories, and continue to do so in Rajasthan are plenty. Certainly, with an exemplary Government –to-Citizen approach, these e-initiatives have reaped great rewards for the State of Rajasthan, adding to State’s positioning on the national horizon as the leading IT hotspot of the country, writes Elets News Network (ENN).
- Enhanced office productivity and streamlined internal process
- Integrated office automation platform
- Smart system with Decision Support System and workflow, not merely post-facto data entry and reporting system
- One-stop-place for all employees, for their functions and roles
- Office on-the-move, focus on simplicity and usability across devices Major Functions
- Personnel Information
- File and Desk Management
- Knowledge Management
- Messaging and Collaboration
- Project Management
- Smart Office Assistant
Single Window (Ease of Doing Business)
- Primary objective: Integrated platform for applications pertaining to all the departments concerned with commercial/industrial enterprises
- Unique identity for any organisation (Government Department/PSU/ Commercial Unit/Industrial Unit/ Not-for-profit Unit)
- Applications pertaining to Labour, RREC, RSPCB, Factories and Boilers and eMitra already integrated
- Applications pertaining to mining, forest, RIICO under integration
- Other departments can get their applications plugged in facility for tracking progress available to all the Raj App Center and Raj Game Center
- Primary objective: Various mobile applications and games of the state government
- Citizens can download these from Android’s Google Play Store or iPhone’s Apple Store
- Over 30 applications to make government services available at your fingertips Available Apps
- Bhamashah App
- Vasundhara Raje App
- Rajasthan Sampark App
- eMitra App
- RajMandi App
- RajNet App
- Raj eVault App
- Raj Mahila Surakhsa App and other apps
E- backed Education Portals Primary objective:
- eLearning solution for schools and higher education with web based content repository for students
- Option for both online viewing and downloading, storing and viewing offline
- Facility for teachers to create, review and publish content on solution with good quality content including option for development, aggregation and management of content
- Group collaboration features for students and teachers. Centralised University/College Automation System shall have functionalities like stakeholders
- Counselling, merit generation and seat allocation, examination management from creation of papers to declaration of results, student management including semester, attendance, courses, academic, marks, etc.
- The portal is accessible on different client devices like PC, laptop, smartphones, tabs, etc.
- Can be used by departments for providing their content as study/ reference material
- Can also be used for departmental training requirements Integrated Government Portals
- Standardisation of websites/portals/ web applications ensuring availability, accessibility and responsiveness
- Enterprise web content management and centralised deployment
- All portals compliant on all devices, mobile applications for all portals eSanchar and iFact Direct communication with residents through S.M.S./Voice Message/Structure queries
- eSanchar can be linked with any departmental application for sending event based notifications to applicants/beneficiaries as well as officials
- Fact can be used by any department through Rajasthan Sampark as well as departmental application for a Reality Check.
eGov Magazine is an initiative of Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003.
Now, Elets' YouTube channel, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active.
To Subscribe Free Click Here