Director of Sales-South Asia
Simon Siew, Ranjit Nambiar, Atul Puri
HID Global 15370 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, CA 92612
HID India Pvt Ltd Tower D Annexe, No. 1 & 2
Millenia Towers, Ulsoor
Bengaluru – 560 008
Contact person for Clarification
Channel Partners or Solution Provider Digital Factors India Pvt Ltd
#132/B, 4th Main, 10th Cross Opposite SBI Bank, CBI Main Road
Ganganagar, Bangalore – 560032
Customer Support/Helpline Number
+91-80-4256-1217 or +91-80-4256-1204
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, use, and management of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalisation; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. Primary brands are ActivIdentity®, EasyLobby®, FARGO® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand.
Products & Services
Solutions for Creating a Secure Identity
• Card Personalisation Solutions: HID FARGO® HDP8500 Industrial Series Card Printer/Encoder for high duty cycle, high-volume ID programs; its FARGO Direct-to-Card (DTC) andHigh Definition Printing™ (HDP®) printer/encoder solutions; and Asure ID® card personalization software.
• Visitor Management Solutions: HID’s EasyLobby® visitor management solutions for visitor badges and detailed visitor logs.
• Embedded Technologies: Embedded platforms to enable third parties to develop hardware that works within the Genuine HID™ ecosystem including the new iCLASS SE Reader module and the SIO® Processor that can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware.
• Secure Identity Services: A comprehensive suite of services to help customers address every aspect of requirements for cards and digital credentials for mobile access, including managing the daily flow of ID card badge requests, large-volume re-badging projects, and combining multiple technology platforms onto one credential. Solutions for Using Secure Identity
• Genuine HID Credentials and Readers: The extensive line of high-quality Genuine HID technology cards and readers for a variety of access control applications.
• Networked Access Solutions: Next generation EDGE EVO and VertX EVO™ IP-enabled access control solutions for fully distributed intelligence and decision making at the door.
IT/ITES, BFSI, Power and Energy, Goverment, Defence, Infrastructure and Transport.
Achievements /Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
HID Global has an installed base of over 400 million access control cards. This places HID in a unique position to develop identity access management (IAM) products and solutions that enable our customers to leverage their existing investments in physical access control into additional applications, most notably logical access control. Additionally, we are the only IAM company that produces our own cards, while offering a variety of centralised and local card encoding/programming and personalisation options. Our Identification (IDS) business, which includes e-government, cashless payment and industry and logistics business, has been fuelled by our success in the IAM market and continues to grow based on increasing demand for these solutions.