Microsoft India, in association with Elets Technomedia, organised Microsoft Digital Governance State Summit – Gujarat – on 10 June to delve into the evolving role of new-age technologies for smart governance.
The summit witnessed the participation of senior policy-makers from the government sector and technology leaders from Microsoft India.
The power-packed virtual summit facilitated insightful deliberations on the evolving role of new-age technologies like Artificial intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and IoT, etc. The data-driven approach as an enabler of smart governance was also discussed.
The summit kicked off with a welcome note from Dr. Ravi Gupta Founder & CEO, Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd.
Rushikesh Ganeshbhai Patel, Hon’ble Minister, Health & Family Welfare, Medical Education, Water Resources & Water Supply, Government of Gujarat joined the summit as Chief Guest.
“The 21st century is the age of knowledge and technology. Technology is facilitating the flow of information to people. It is a true development,” said the minister.
He said, “Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Digital India Mission recognising the demands & needs of the time. Gujarat Government is undertaking various initiatives to modernise government services. It has been our constant endeavour to embrace emerging technologies to further improve citizen services.”
Key Discussion Points:
· AI/ML, IoT & data for efficient, transparent & productive governance
· Modernisation of government-owned utilities
· Citizen engagement and e-governance: trends, best practices & way forward
· Hybrid & distributed workforce: united by collaborative technology
· Tech-driven urban innovation & trusted digital services & many more
• Deliver Urban Innovation and Trusted Digital Services
• Modernisation of Government-owned Utilities: Bringing Operational Efficiency & Better Service Delivery
• Reimagine Collaboration through Empowered Frontline Essential Service Worker
• Digital Technology- Enabling Connected Citizen Service
• Adaptive, Resilient, and Secure Infrastructure Solutions for Digital Governance – Azure
• Empowering Everyone with local language tech and Accessibility
For more details, visit: digitalgov.eletsonline.com/gujarat/