Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led Government of India, in a recent order, approved the clearance of the empanelment of nine officers from IAS, IRSS, ISS and IRTS cadre for the post of Joint Secretary or Joint Secretary equivalent in the Centre. The officers include:
1. Mohammed Shayin, IAS officer of 2002-Batch of Haryana cadre.
2. Ms. Nandini Paliwal, IAS officer of 2003-Batch of AGMUT cadre.
3. V Appa Rao, IRSS officer of 1993-Batch.
4. Ashish Jain, IRSS officer of 1996-Batch.
5. Rajesh Bhatia, ISS officer of 1996-Batch.
6. Gaya Prasad, ISS officer of 1996-Batch.
7. P Manoj Kumar, ISS officer of 1998-Batch.
8. Rohit Bhardwaj, ISS officer of 1998-Batch.
9. Manisha Chatterjee, IRTS officer of 1999-Batch.