The Government of Uttar Pradesh, on October 23, moved a major administrative reshuffle and shifted District Magistrates (DMs) of 10 districts across the state.
1. Nitish Kumar has been transferred and posted as District Magistrate (DM) of Ayodhya.
2. CP Singh has been shifted and appointed as DM, Bulandshahr.
3. Sanjay Singh gets the charge of DM, Farrukhabad.
4. Manvendra Singh has been shifted and assigned the charge of DM, Bareilly.
5. Ravindra Kumar has been transferred and appointed as DM, Jhansi.
6. Harshita Mathur will take over the post of DM Kasganj.
7. Satyendra Kumar will be assuming the charge of DM, Maharajganj.
8. Manoj Kumar has been made DM, Mahoba.
9. Neha Prakash has been shifted and assigned the charge of DM, Shravasti.
10. T K Shibu has been made DM, Sonbhadra.