Approving a minor bureaucratic reshuffle in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, the government issued transfer and posting orders of two IAS and three IPS officers on September 23, 2021.
The list of officers shifted is as follows:
- Doifode Sagar Dattatray (IAS 2014-Batch of AGMUT cadre) has been transferred and posted as Director, Animal Husbandry, Jammu.
- Choudhary Mohammad Yasin (IAS 2015-Batch of AGMUT) has been transferred and assigned the post of Mission Director, National Health Mission, J&K and the additional charge of CEO, Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (PMJAY).
- Sunil Kumar (IPS 1996-Batch of J&K cadre) has been shifted and given the post of Additional Director General of Police (ADGP), Railways.
- Ashish Kumar Mishra (IPS 2013-Batch of J&K cadre) has been made Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP), Anantnag.
- Nikhil Borkar (IPS 2017-Batch of J&K cadre) gets the charge of Superintendent of Police (SP), Ganderbad.