Amid a major administrative rejig approved by the Government of Haryana, on August 1, as many as 26 Senior IAS officers have been transferred and posted across the state.
1. Pankaj Agrawal (IAS 2000-Batch) has been transferred and posted as Commissioner & Secretary, Haryana Administrative Reforms Department; Labour Commissioner, Haryana; and Secretary, Labour Department.
2. Vikas Gupta (IAS 2001-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as Directo General (DG), Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and CEO, Authority for Citizen Resources Information Depository.
3. Pankaj Yadav (IAS 2002-Batch) has been made Commissioner, Rohtak Division, Rohtak.
4. T L Satyaprakash (IAS 2002-Batch) has been assigned the charges of Secretary, Power Department; Managing Director (MD), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd.; and CEO (Designate) of Drone Imaging & Information Systems of Haryana Ltd. (DRIISHYA).
5. Vinay Singh (IAS 2003-Batch) gets the post of Administrator, Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board. Also, Singh will hold the additional charge of MD, Haryana State Co-operative Supply and Marketing Federation Limited (HAFED).
6. Phool Chand Meena (IAS 2003-Batch) has been made MD, Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitaran Nigam Ltd. and Resident Commissioner, Haryana Bhawan, New Delhi.
7. A Sreenivas (IAS 2004-Batch) has been appointed as MD, Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation. He also gets the additional charges of Registrar, Cooperative Societies and Secretary, Cooperation Department.
8. Balkar Singh (IAS 2004-Batch) has been appointed as Secretary, Home-I Department.
9. Anita Yadav (IAS 2004-Batch) becomes Additional CEO, Faridabad Metropolitan Development Authority, Faridabad.
10. Ashok Kumar Meena (IAS 2006-Batch) gets the posts of Special Secretary, Personnel Training, Vigilance and Parliamentary Affairs Departments; Director Training (Ex-officio), Inquiry Officer, Vigilance; and Director, Fire Services.
11. Dusmanta Kumar Behara (IAS 2007-Batch) has been made Director/Special Secretary, Urban Local Bodies and Mission Director, State Urban Livelihood Mission and State Urban Development Authority.
12. Ravi Prakash Gupta (IAS 2007-Batch) has been posted as Special Secretary, Agriculture & Farmers Department.
13. Sharandeep Kaur Brar (IAS 2009-Batch) has been made Director/Special Secretary, Skill Development & Industrial Training and Employment and Director, Citizen Resources Information Department.
14. Amarjit Singh Mann (IAS 2009-Batch) will take up the post of Director/Special Secretary, Tourism.
15. Pradeep Godara (IAS 2009-Batch) has been given the charge of Deputy Commissioner, Charkhi Dadri.
16. Ram Sarup Verma (IAS 2009-Batch) has been made Director, Environment and Special Secretary, Environment & Climate Change Department and Special Secretary, Revenue & Disaster Management Department.
17. Jitendra Yadav (IAS 2010-Batch) will assume the charge of Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Faridabad.
18. Naresh Kumar (IAS 2011-Batch) has been appointed as Deputy Commissioner, Jind.
19. Narhari Singh Banger (IAS 2011-Batch) gets the post of Administrator HSVP, Rohtak and Additional Director, Urban Estate, Rohtak. Banger also gets the additional charges of Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Rohtak, District Municipal Commissioner, Rohtak.
20. Dharmender Singh (IAS 2012-Batch) has been made Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Sonepat and District Municipal Commissioner, Sonepat.
21. Sangeeta Tetarwal (IAS 2013-Batch) will take over as Additional Secretary, Finance Department.
22. Jaspreet Kaur (IAS 2013-Batch) has been posted as Administrator HSVP, Gurugram and Additional Director, Urban Estate, Gurugram.
23. Krishna Kumar (IAS 2013-Batch) has been made Deputy Commissioner, Palwal.
24. Monika Gupta (IAS 2014-Batch) has been posted as Administrator HSVP, Faridabad and Additional Director, Urban Estate, Faridabad.
25. Jagdish Sharma becomes Administrator HSVP, Panchkula and Additional Director, Urban Estate, Panchkula.
26. Preeti (IAS 2015-Batch) has been appointed as Additional Deputy Commissioner, Rewari and District Resources Information Officer, Rewari.