Giving a go-ahead to a major administrative reshuffle in the state, the Yogi Adityanath-led Government of Uttar Pradesh has issued orders to transfer 16 IAS officers on Sunday, July 25.
1. Vijay Kiran Anand has been transferred and posted as District Magistrate, Gorakhpur.
2. Chandra Bhushan Singh has been appointed as District Magistrate, Muzaffarnagar.
3. Selva Kumari J has been given the charge of District Magistrate of Aligarh.
4. K Vijayendra Pandian serving as District Magistrate, Gorakhpur has been relieved of his charges for central deputation.
5. Abhishek Prakash, District Magistrate of Lucknow has been relieved of his additional charge of Vice Chairman, Lucknow Development Authority.
6. Akshay Tripathi has been given the charge of Vice-Chairman of Lucknow Development Authority.
7. AV Rajamouli has been posted as Food Logistics Commissioner.
8. Lokesh M has been transferred and appointed as Divisional Commissioner, Saharanpur.
9. Manish Chauhan has been appointed as Secretary, Industrial Development.
10. Arvind Singh has been given the post of Vice-Chairman, Kanpur Development Authority.
11. Madhusudan Nagraj Hoolgy has been appointed as Vice Chairman, Moradabad Development Authority.
12. Gaurang Rathi has been assigned the post of Vice-Chairman of Aligarh Development Authority.
13. Shiv Sharanappa GN has been made the Municipal Commissioner, Kanpur Municipal Corporation.
14. Ashish Kumar has been made Vice-Chairman, Saharanpur Development Authority.
15. Prem Ranjan Singh gets the post of Vice-Chairman of Gorakhpur Development Authority.
16. Arvind Kumar Chauhan has been made Vice-Chairman, Prayagraj Development Authority.