The Government of Himachal Pradesh gave approval to an administrative rejig in the state involving the transfer and posting of eight IAS officers, recently.
1. Manoj Kumar (IAS 1988-Batch) has been transferred and posted as Additional Chief Secretary (ACS), Home and Vigilance.
2. Rajneesh (IAS 1997-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as Advisor, Industries, and Urban Affairs. Also, he has been given the additional charge of Principal Secretary, Urban Development, Town and Country Planning and Information Technology, Shimla.
3. Priyatu Mandal (IAS 2006-Batch) has been assigned the post of Divisional Commissioner, Kangra.
4. Gopal Chand (IAS 2011-Batch) has been given the charge of Special Secretary, Urban Development and Town and Country Planning.
5. Ashwani Raj Shah has been made Special Secretary, Education, and Information Technology.
6. Rima Kashyap has been appointed as Director (Finance and Personnel), Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited, Shimla.
7. Sumit Khimta gets the post of Special Secretary, Health and Family Welfare, and the additional charge of Director, Health Safety and Regulation.
8. Naveen Tanwar (IAS 2019-Batch) has been made Sub-Divisional Officer (SDO), Civil, Chamba.