In a recent order issued on September 3, the Government of Meghalaya approved a major administrative reshuffle including the transfer of nine IAS officers in the state.
- SP Ahammed (1995-Batch IAS) has been posted as Principal Secretary, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department.
- M N Nampul (2005-Batch IAS) has een transferred and posted as Secretary, Health and Family Welfare.
- F M Dopth (2010-Batch IAS) is to assume the charge of Secretary, Department of Textiles.
- M War Nongbri (2010-Batch IAS) has been given the charge of Secretary, Information and Public Relation Department.
- C Kharkongor (2010-Batch IAS) has been appointed as Deputy Commissioner, South West Khasi Hills District, Mawkyrwat.
- E Kharmalki (2010-Batch IAS) is to assume the charge of Deputy Commissioner, East Jaintia Hills District, Khliehriat.
- SC Sadhu (2011-Batch IAS) has been posted as Director, Community & Rural Development.
- Kum I Laloo (2013-Batch IAS) has been appointed as Deputy Commissioner, East Khansi Hills District, Shillong.
- G Kharmawphlang (2014-Batch IAS) has been posted as Joint Secretary, Urban Affairs, Education Department shall also function as Director, Urban Affairs.