In a major reshuffle in the bureaucracy, Odisha government has changed portfolio of 20 senior IAS officers.
* C J Venugopal of 1988 batch has been appointed as the new Home Secretary as the post remained vacant after Vipin Kumar Saxena was appointed as Special Resident Commissioner of Odisha in New Delhi.
* Water Resources Secretary Suresh Mohapatra has been appointed as the new Secretary of Energy Department besides being given additional charge as the special officer of the Jagannath temple.
* 1987 batch officer Rajesh Verma, who is presently Secretary of Agriculture Department, has been given additional charge as the Secretary of Cooperation Department.
* Health and Family Welfare Department Secretary Pradipta Kumar Mohapatra has been posted as the new Secretary of Rural Development department. He is also given additional charge as the special relief commissioner and Chairman of the state owned Odisha Mining Corporation.
* Women and Child Development Secretary Arati Ahuja has been posted as Secretary of Health Department.
* OMC chairman Saswat Mishra is the new Secretary of WCD department.
* Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Secretary M S Padhy has been given additional charge as the Secretary of Information and Public Relations Department.
* 1991 batch officer Sanjay Rastogi has been appointed as the new Commissioner cum Secretary of Commerce and Transport Department.
* G Mathivathan is the new Secretary of Housing and Urban Development department besides being posted as the Secretary of Parliamentary Affairs department.
* Surendra Kumar is the new Secretary cum Commissioner of ST and SC Development department.
* While 1995 batch IAS officer Bishnupada Sethi is the new CMD of the state owned Odisha Milk Federation along with his earlier post as the Secretary of Fisheries and Animal Resource Development.
* Chitra Arumugam has been appointed as the Secretary of Textile and Handlooms.
* 1997 batch officer Sanjeeb Mishra is appointed as the commissioner-cum-secretary of information technology and CEO of Odisha Computer Application Centre.
* Cuttack Collector S N Girish has been appointed as Managing director of OMC while Nirmal Mishra is posted in his post.
* Balasore Collector Aravind Agarwal is the new Collector of Puri while 2008 batch officer Guha Poonam Tapas Kumar is new Collector of Deogarh district.
* B Parameswaran is appointed as the Collector of Jharsuguda.