Principal Secretary, Information
Technology & Electronics, Mining
& Additional Sources of Energy,Government of Uttar Pradesh
We have underlined three main focuses as far as IT is concerned in Uttar Pradesh. One of the most popular is distribution of laptops to students. It enhances the future potential of the state. We have successfully distributed one crore digitally signed certificates to the citizens in past 14 months.
|Dr P V Ramesh
Principal Secretary Finance, R&E,
Government of Andhra Pradesh
We want to have a well defined IT set up in governance sector. I am very hopeful that in coming future many more cities in the country will cater Bangalore and Hyderabad. It is a great opportunity for us to adopt and apply the best IT practices in the country.
Senior Manager, UP Electronics
The Corporation was setup with the main objective of promoting IT and Electronics industries in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Electronics Corporation Limited is presently engaged to procure and supply of Computer Hardware, Development of Computer Software and to provide Computer Training to the government employees.
Senior Consultant, KPMG
We are consultant to the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Government of Uttar Pradesh wanted to take IT initiatives to attain inclusive growth in order to make the lives of citizens more vibrant. We advised government that IT units setup in IT Cities / IT Parks on Independent Feeder shall be provided uninterrupted power supply from State Utility. Government directed each department shall earmark a minimum of 2 percent or as per directions of Government of Uttar Pradesh from time to time of its plan budget for IT applications.
Senior Consultant, Ernst & Young
We have defined two zones one as core zone and the other as non-core zone. Core Zone (60%) consists of Computer Hardware & Peripheral Units, Software Development Units, Middleware Units, BPO/KPO/ Consulting Units. On the other hand Non-core Zone (40%) consists of Education, Infrastructural Support like Power Generations, Voice & Data Communication, Water & Sewage Management, e-Waste Management, and Healthcare.
Senior Consultant, KPMG
Our aim was to position Uttar Pradesh as an attractive & preferred IT/ITES investment destination. We wanted to Promote Tier II & Tier III cities as IT Hubs by setting up stateof the-art infrastructure like IT City, IT Parks etc. we created a portfolio of IT enabled services (Public & Private) for making Intelligent & Smart cities.
PM to inaugurate Gorakhpur Fertilizer Factory, 20,000 youth to get employment
Dr Srivari Chandrasekhar appointed as Secretary, Department of Science & Technology
Centre launches GPS-based app for defining land allotment, Tripura first to implement
Fortinet again named Visionary in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Wired & WLAN Infrastructure
“Ubharte Sitaare to handhold UP’s exporters, catalyse market expansion,” Siddharth Nath Singh
Centre approves empanelment of 7 IRAS officers for Joint Secretary or equivalent posts
MeitY releases National Strategy on Blockchain to leverage it in government departments
UIDAI to join hands with World Bank & UN to globalise Aadhaar implementation
Andhra Pradesh CS Sameer Sharma gets 6 months extension
Maharashtra CS Sitaram Kunte retires, Debashish Chakrabarty takes additional charge of post
MSME breaks all records for investment & employment in Uttar Pradesh
Gorakhpur to soon have metro service, PIB nods to the project
Uttarakhand Govt moves a major administrative reshuffle transferring 24 officers
Sanjeev Kaushal takes charge as Chief Secretary, Haryana
Sanjeev Kaushal becomes Chief Secretary of Haryana, PK Das gets new charges
Centre to open India’s first green corridor of Yamuna Expressway for public
Standing Finance Committee approves MSME Champions Scheme worth Rs 273 crore
Fortinet announces 1st next-gen Firewall & Secure SD-WAN Integration with Microsoft Azure Virtual WAN
Centre appoints Virendra Mittal as Director, Cabinet Secretariat
State-level committee approves worth Rs 225.24 cr drinking water supply scheme for Uttarakhand