Surya Prakash Madrecha
Chairman & Managing Director, Trimax IT Infrastructure & Services Ltd
Trimax IT Infrastructure & Services Ltd., set up in 1995, is engaged in the end-to-end deployment of Managed IT Services and Solutions. Today, Trimax is a 156.8 million USD enterprise, headquartered in Mumbai, India with 13 offices, 600+ support locations and over 1600 employees. It is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001 certified organization. It has a CMMI Level – 5 DEV V1.3 certification too.
Trimax clientele includes companies from various industries like BFSI, Transport, Government, small as well as large enterprises. The service offerings broadly include Managed IT Services, Data Centre and Cloud Services, specialised and customised solutions like Transport Solutions, Turnkey Solutions and Application Services. Till date, the company has serviced over 900+ customers all over India. From starting out as an IT Infrastructure provider to offering end-to-end Managed IT Services & Solutions, Trimax’s evolution has been linear as well as lateral. Trimax has proven expertise in handling large and complex projects, having managed critical projects for various State Government bodies.
|“We are an IT Services & Solutions company. Our core competence lies in the areas of Managed IT Services, Data Centre and Cloud Services, customised industry specific solutions, turnkey solutions and application services. Having managed critical projects for numerous State Governments, we have by now proved our expertise in handling large and complex projects. We are constantly enhancing our strengths in the application and the mobility space. We are creating many new applications in the transport space and other areas,” Surya Prakash Madrecha, Chairman & Managing Director, Trimax IT Infrastructure & Services Ltd”|
Trimax’s USP lies in its high quality service levels and assurance and pricing models which are flexible and have a partner approach, thus providing ample cushion to manage finances.
One forefront of establishing Data Centres
Trimax has a good track record for setting up stateof- art Data Centres in the country. The company has set up 31 Data Centres for a leading insurance company in India. Trimax also been chosen to operate these 31 Data Centres for five years. The state-of-art Data Centre that the company
|The State Data Centre in J&K
The Data Centre is part of the State Government’s ongoing IT initiatives for making all government services accessible to common man. The State Data Centre provides the following key functionalities:
• Act as the central repository of the state
• Provides secure data storage
• Enables online delivery of services
• Enables a citizen information/services portal
• Includes a state intranet portal
• Supports remote management and service integration
operates and manages for ITI Ltd. is located in Bangalore in an area of 1,20,000 sq feet. The company has also launched its own Tier III Data Centre in Airoli, Navi Mumbai. Due to its wide experience in building, hosting and co-locating Data Centres, the company has been chosen to establish the State Data Centre (SDC) in Jammu & Kashmir.Trimax will be providing the operation and support related services to the SDC in Jammu & Kashmir for the next five years.
|Few of Trimax success stories
• Trimax has developed and implemented Electronic Ticket Issuing Machine based Ticketing System, Online Reservation System & RFID Smart Card based Pass system for leading State Road & City Transport Corporations across India.
• It has set up and manages a 1,20,000 sq feet Data Centre for ITI Ltd. It has also set up 31 Data Centres for a leading Life Insurance provider in India. It is currently setting up the State Data Centre for J&K government.
• Trimax has implemented the Integrated Excise Management System and integrated the working of the three departments of Rajasthan State Beverages Corporation Ltd (RSBCL), Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills (RSGSM) and Rajasthan Excise Department.
• Trimax is implementing the State Wide Area Network for the state of Rajasthan, thus connecting the District & Block headquarters with the State headquarters.
• Trimax provides Managed Network Services to leading private as well as nationalised banks in India.
• Trimax has provided cost effective FMS support for IT Infrastructure to erstwhile Sparsh (now Serco), a leading BPO in India.
• Trimax is responsible for the supply, installation, configuration and implementation of Core Banking Solution in all the 102 branches and offices of ODCCB, a District Co-operative bank in the state of Maharashtra
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|