eWorld Forum is a global thought leadership conference designed to celebrate innovation and broaden opportunity to convene leaders, change makers, and participants from all fields of global governance and health to address a range of critically important issues and themes relating to Governance and Health. It is being organised by the eGov and eHealth magazines to bring together leaders from the global healthcare industry on a common platform .
eWorld Awards are an integral part of this global event instituted with the primary aim of felicitating innovative and unique initiatives in governance and healthcare in India and across the globe. The awards welcomed global leaders to present their innovative projects and share their ideas to educate others of the developments being undertaken by various organisations holding healthcare technologiesas their base. eWorld Awards was open to all national and international government and private organisations. The awards were spread under three major processes—nominations, public voting and jury selection.
Categories and Nominations
• Nominations were invited from innovative projects and programmes from across the globe in the following categories:
• Best Cloud Computing Initiative
• Best e- district Initiative
• Best State Data-Centre Initiative
• Government to Citizen (G2C) Initiative
• Government to Business (G2B) Initiative
• Government to Government (G2G) Initiative
• ICT enabled Agriculture Initiative
• Best use of ICT for Public Sector Units (PSU)
• ICT Initiative for Undeserved Communities
• ICT Initiative in Financial Inclusion
• Best Practices in Electronic Delivery of Services (EDS)
• mGovernance Initiative
• Best Urban Governance Initiative … and more
More than 150 nominations were received from around the globe under various categories. All these projects are innovative and unique and present an overview of some of the key initiatives being undertaken to transform the governance sector, worldwide.
After the nomination process was completed, the projects were made open for voting on the eWorld Forum’s website— www.eworldforum.net. The public voting process received a whopping response with over 2,00,000 votes received from around 90,000 voters from the world over.
The evaluation of the best project in the public voting category has hence been made on the basis of the number of votes received by each nomination.
The nominations were screened by an eminent panel of jury members, who chose the best project from each category. The projects were selected on the basis of the following criteria:
• Economic cost and sustainability, stakeholder support
• Gender parity, and other inclusiveness indicators
• Impact on livelihoods and society in general
• Demonstrable effects on the project target groups
• Community initiatives and ownership
• The measure and potential of replication
• Extent of collaboration
The nominations were vetted by certain procedures and rules governing the evaluation of the entries. In the following pages, we bring to you a compilation if the top projects chosen by public voting. International Projects which were
adjudged separately are also featured.
|Get a chance to meet who's who of Transport ecosystem in India including key policymakers from Central and State Governments. Join us at National Summit on ‘Strategy for Ports, Highways Infrastructure and Logistics Efficiency , New Delhi on Aug 13, 2018 to explore business opportunities. Like and connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.|