In a major administrative reshuffle, the Haryana Government on 1st November issued posting and transfer orders affecting seven senior Indian Administrative Service (IAS) in the state.
Here are the key appointments and transfers:
- Sudhir Rajpal, who previously served as the Additional Chief Secretary (ACS) overseeing School Education, Cooperation, Youth Empowerment, and Entrepreneurship, has now been appointed as the ACS for School Education, Civil Aviation, Agriculture, and Farmers’ Welfare.
- Raj Sekhar Vundru, the former ACS responsible for Housing for All and Civil Aviation, will now serve as the new ACS for Housing for All and Cooperation.
- Vijayendra Kumar, who held the position of Principal Secretary (PS) for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and Sainik and Ardh Sainik Welfare, will now assume responsibility for Youth Empowerment and Entrepreneurship, Sainik and Ardh Sainik Welfare, and also serve as the CEO of Haryana Saraswati Development Board.
- TL Satyaprakash, who previously held the role of Director-General of Town and Country Planning, has been appointed as the Chief Administrator of Haryana Shehari Vikas Pradhikaran (HSVP), CEO of Panchkula Metropolitan Development Authority, and Director-General of Housing for All.
- Ashima Brar, the former Director-General of Urban Estates and Medical Education and Research, will now take up the position of Director-General for Secondary Education, State Project Director for Haryana School Shiksha, and Director-General of Medical Education and Research.
- Anshaj Singh, who previously served as the Director of Secondary Education, will assume the role of Director for Ayush and Director for Foreign Cooperation.
- Amit Khatri, who held the positions of Managing Director for Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN) and Director of Archaeology and Museums, will now serve as the Director of the Town and Country Planning Department and the Director of Urban Estates.