After Charanjit Singh Channi assumed the post of Chief Minister, the Punjab government issued orders to revise the administrative lineup and shifted nine IAS and two PCS officers across the state on September 21.
1. Tejveer Singh (IAS 1994-Batch) has been given the post of Principal Secretary, Investment Promotion and the additional charges of Principal Secretary, Industries & Commerce and Principal Secretary, Information Technology.
2. Dilip Kumar (IAS 1995-Batch) has been shifted and posted as Principal Secretary, Science Technology & Environment. Kumar also gets additional charges of Mission Director, Tandrust Punjab and Principal Secretary, Employment Generation & Training.
3. Gurkirat Kirpal Singh (IAS 2001-Batch) has been made Secretary, Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs and given the additional charge of Secretary, Defence Services Welfare.
4. Kamal Kishore Yadav (IAS 2003-Batch) has been appointed as Secretary, Information & Public Relations. Yadav has also been given the additional charge of Special Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister.
5. Mohammad Tayyab (IAS 2007-Batch) gets the charge of CEO, Punjab Waqf Board, Chandigarh and additional charges of Director, Treasury & Accounts, Special Secretary, Expenditure, Department of Finance and Secretary, Punjab Infrastructure Regulatory Authority (PIRA).
6. Sumeet Jarangal (IAS 2009-Batch) has been posted as Director, Information and Public Relations.
7. Isha (IAS 2009-Batch) has been shifted and assigned the post of Deputy Commissioner, SAS Nagar.
8. Harpreet Sing Sudan (IAS 2013-Batch) has been transferred and positioned as Director General, Employment Generation & Training. He has also been assigned the charges of Additional Mission Director, Ghar-Ghar Rozgar & Karobar Mission; Additional Secretary, Employment Generation & Training; Additional CEO, Punjab Bureau of Investment Promotion and Mission Director, Punjab Skill Development Mission.
9. Showkat Ahmad Parry (IAS 2013-Batch) has been shifted and posted as Additional Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister.
10. Mankanwal Singh Chahal (PCS 2016-Batch) has been made Deputy Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister.
11. Anil Gupta (PCS 2020-Batch) has been assigned the post of Deputy Secretary, Personnel.