Approving a minor administrative reshuffle in the state, the Government of Tripura on June 7 issued transfer posting orders of seven IAS officers in the state.
1. Mohd. Zubair Ali Hashmi (IAS 2008-Batch) has been assigned the post of Secretary, Human Rights Commission.
2. Tapas Roy (IAS 2007-Batch) has been transferred and posted as Secretary, Minorities Welfare & OBC Welfare Deptt.
3. Satyajit Sarkar (IAS 2007-Batch) will take over as Director, Audit Department. Sarkar will aslo hold the additional charge of Secretary, Audit under the Finance Department.
4. Raval Hemendra Kumar (IAS 2011-Batch) has been transferred and appointed as District Magistrate & Collector, Gomati.
5. Debapriya Bardhan (IAS 2012-Batch) has been posted as District Magistrate and Collector, West Tripura. Also, he gets the additional charges of Commissioner, Tripura Urban Development Authority, CEO & Managing Director (MD), Agartala Smart City Limited and CEO, Tripura Jal Board.
6. Chandni Chandran (IAS 2017-Batch) has been appointed as Director, Education (Secondary) and the additional charge of Director, SCERT & SPD, SSA.
7. Tarit Kanti Chakma (IAS 2017-Batch) has been given the post of Director, Industries & Commerce. Chakma also gets the additional charges of MD, TIDC Ltd, MD, Tripura Bamboo Mission, Director, Tourism and MD, TTDC Ltd.