The Government of Assam nodded to a minor administrative rejig on May 30 and ordered transfer and posting of five IAS officers in the state.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad (IAS 1990-Batch) has been relieved from the post of CEO, Mega Mission Society- Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (MMS CMSGUY). Prasad is presently serving as Additional Chief Secretary (ACS), Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary, and Fishery Departments. Also, he is Agriculture Production Commissioner, Assam.
- A P Das Joshi (IAS 1994-Batch) has been relieved of his additional charge of Principal Secretary, Excise Department. At present, he is appointed as Principal Secretary, Environment and Forests, Revenue and Disaster Management Departments.
- B Kalyan Chakravarthy (IAS 1995-Batch) has been assigned the charge of Principal Secretary, Higher Education Department. He is presently posted as Principal Secretary, Elementary Education and Secondary Education Departments.
- Rajesh Prasad (IAS 1995-Batch) has been relieved from the post of Principal Secretary, Transport. However, Prasad has been given the charge of Principal Secretary, Excise Department. Currently, he is serving as Principal Secretary, Irrigation and Soil Conservation Departments.
- Anant Lal Gyani (IAS 2011-Batch) has been posted as Secretary, Agriculture Department. Also, Gyani has been allotted the additional charge of CEO, MMS-CMSGUY.