The Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms & Rajbhasha of the Government of Jharkhand has transferred 15 IAS officers of the state, in the latest development. As per reports, Lokesh Mishra has been appointed as the SDM of Ranchi. He has taken over the charge from SDM Garima Singh.
For the detailed information on transfers, refer the list below:
- Lokesh Mishra will be SDM Ranchi.
- Commissioner North Chotanagpur Mr. Vimal will be Commissioner Santhal.
- DC Bokaro Kripanand Jha will be Director Industries.
- Director Primary Education Vinod Kumar will be Commissioner South Chotanagpur.
- Special Secretary Urban Development and Housing Arvind Kumar will be Commissioner North Chotanagpur.
- DC Jamtara Jatashankar Chaudhary will be Director Secondary Education.
- Municipal Commissioner Giridih Ganesh Kumar will be DC Jamtara.
- DC Giridih Rajesh Kumar Pathak will be Special Secretary Agriculture, Animal husbandry and Cooperative departments.
- Special Secretary Tourism, Art Culture, Sports and Youth Affairs Anil Kumar Rai will be Municipal Commissioner Giridih.
- Director Industries Mukesh Kumar will be DC Bokaro.
- DC Deoghar Rahul Kumar Sinha will be DC Giridih.
- Joint Secretary School Education and Literacy Department Kumar Anand will be Director Primary Education.
- DDC Sahebganj Nancy Sahay will be DC Deoghar.
- DDC Deoghar Shusant Gaurav will be Director Higher Education.
- SDM Ranchi Garima Singh will be Under Secretary School Education and Literacy.