India is one of the countries with the fastest growing tourism industry. Punjab is extremely popular among tourists from across the globe – the Golden Temple at Amritsar records the highest footfall of tourists in a day. To chalk the roadmap of ‘Smart Tourism’, Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs, Government of Punjab has partnered with Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd is presenting National Tourism Conclave on 12th October 2017.
To strengthen the growth in tourism ecosystem, it is essential to learn from the best practices around the world and be innovative to tackle challenges. The conclave will be an ideal platform to deliberate on the industry trends, challenges and opportunities.
On the occasion, top decision-makers from public and private sectors will share their insights into the evolving tourism environment.
- Best & Next Practices of Tourism Promotion of India
- International Perspective of Global Collaborations
- Conserving Heritage, Moving Ahead with Culture
- Smart Mobility for Smart Tourism
- Extending Hospitality of Global Standards to the Future Traveller – Challenges and Opportunities
- Importance of Hospitality & Service Sector for the Growth of Tourism
- Leveraging Tourism, Building Smart Cities
Participation by Key Stakeholders from:
- Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
- Ministry of Culture, Government of India
- Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India
- Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India
- Department of Tourism & Culture, Government of Punjab
- Tourism Departments of Various State Governments
- Smart City Corporations Across India
- International Agencies like UNWTO, UNESCO, IFC, World Bank & Embassies
- Travel & Tour Operators
- Hospitality Sector
For details, visit: http://tourism.eletsonline.com/punjab/